Broga arctic circlefitness week
17-24 JANUARY 2020
Hotel Levi Spirit
Daily nordic fitness adventure activities
Bring your own alcoholic beverages and be responsible
PRICES STARTING AT
Room and board and transfers – €273 per day
Room and board and transfers plus activity package – €356 per day
Voyage to the Artic Circle in northernmost Finland direct from London on a deeply discounted luxury ski break filled with Nordic adventures and private moments to just soak in the natural beauty of an icy forest.
You can go on the same winter ski break to France anytime. But if you have winter fantasy in mind, the Finnish Lapland truly brings frozen dreams to life. Luxury accommodation and cuisine.
Traditional Sami culture. Snow crusted forest. Cross country skiing, dog sledding, reindeer farm, ice hotel bar, aurora viewing, snow mobile trekking, ice fishing/swim dip and snow shoeing. Not to mention a dramatic glass wall sauna and daily relaxing yoga and Broga® fitness yoga sessions you can join in on.
Plus the option to add downhill skiing, a trip to Santas Village, helicopter safari or even ice go-carting!
This is a once in a lifetime trip at over 50% off 2020 prices to make winter fantasy a reality.
There are direct flights London – Kittilä available on British Airways.
Activity package includes:
- 3 day cross country ski rental and one 1 hour lesson from professional ski instructor
- Husky safari sleigh followed by warm drinks in a traditional Kota hut
- Reindeer sleigh ride adventure in a frozen forest followed by warm drinks
- Aurora hunting guide (nightly weather dependent)
- Snowmobile safari
- Lakeside traditional wood fired smoke sauna and ice swimming
- Snowshoeing back country adventure with equipment and guide
- Ice go-carting
- Evening trip to the Ice hotel for drinks at the ice bar
- Daily yoga sessions
- Trip to north pole residence of Santa and his elf village
- Downhill ski rentals/guide at Levi resort
- Downhill Ski lift passes
- Evening with a traditional Sami shaman in a wood fired Kota tipi